Wow! It’s been a while since we’ve blogged, and the truth is, this past month has been crazy busy for us! We are so thankful for our brides whose weddings we still need to blog…it’s coming, we promise! We finished editing our last wedding of 2010 (YAY!) and we are now officially on Christmas break. Bring on the festivities! Until, of course, our first wedding of 2011…(January 2nd, here we come!).
With everything done, we had a chance to wrap our Christmas presents for the family…and Ringo and Lenny had to come and see what the fuss was all about.
Christmas with puppies has taught us:
1) They love eating popcorn from the tree. The higher we put it, the more daring they become. Diving off the top of the sofa into the tree? No problem.
2) They don’t open presents – but they love to jump ON presents as they chase each other around the tree.
3) The tree skirt is much more fascinating than the tree itself, or hey, even puppy food is boring compared to it.
4) We had to shop for them as well- yes, fancy new toys and treats in their stocking.
5) They love eggnog, especially if they manage to steal some from our cups. ; )
Our next few days will be spent with family and just…together. It’s our first Christmas married, so we’re doing it all- Christmas lights, eggnog, baking cookies (well, one of us bakes, and one of us eats, but it still counts!), dinner dates and movie marathons, seeing family we’ve missed, and of course, presents on Christmas Eve and Christmas day!
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
Matt & Ivy